With so much carbon fiber on our bikes these day the importance of the correct tension all those nuts and bolts so as not to damage the carbons really import,
take the guess work and she'll be right approach out of it..
RANGE TORQUE RATCHET WRENCH
The all-new Range Torque Wrench + Ratchet Wrench Combo simplifies proper bike maintenance by combining the precision of a bar-style torque wrench and speed of 2-way ratchet wrench in a compact, lightweight and portable package. There’s no need to set a specific indexed torque, or go searching for missing bits – select your bit from the case’s labeled inserts, ratchet for quick thread engagement and use the torque head to match manufacturer specifications for torque.
- Ratchet wrench for speed; torque wrench for precision
- Portable and light – fits in a ride pack or travel transport
- Infinite torque capabilities within the 2-10Nm range
- 2-way ratchet wrench protects the integrity of torque wrench function
- 6-degree ratchet engagement maneuvers in tight spaces
- Torque validation for “bolt-checks” on any bicycle components
- Compact head and bit design allows clearance and full function in tight spaces
- 14 labeled S2 Steel* allen key, torx bit, and Phillips head bits covering the most common bicycle applications
- #2 Philips; Torx: T10 , T20, T25, T30; Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm;
- Extended length: 5mm Hex & T25 Torx
- User ‘zero’ ensures accuracy of the torque bar for every use
- 3rd-party tested and validated for accuracy and longevity (exceeds ISO standard)