Road stem constructed from 3D forged 6061 aluminum that comes in six sizes.
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, for a stiffer, lighter stem.
- Faceplate is constructed from 7075 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 17° rise or drop depending on your aerodynamic ambitions.
- Correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, so the CLS Drop Stem comes in six sizes, from 70mm to 120mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
- Weighs just 125g.
- Made For：Road racing, sportive riding and cyclocross
- Stem Material：3D forged 6061 aluminum
- Bolts：SCM-435 steel
- Rise：+/- 17°
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp：28.6mm
- Stack Height：40mm
- Weight：125g (100mm option)