Dontstoppedalling race wheels.
Are you looking for a fast set of training wheels? With the changes to Cycling New Zealand rules juniors can now ride composite wheels, so we bring you our race wheels(or course you can use them for training as well), designed with juniors in mind.
RIMS- 45x20.5mm carbon race carbon rims 3k glossy finished, track specific 3.5mm +/- spoke bed, no brake track surface.
HUBS- POLSO 120mm rear alloy hubs, flip flop fixed/fixed black anodized finished, uses Allen head low profile bolts, Front alloy running 20hole radial laced. high flange with Allen key bolts
SPOKES- Sapim CXRAY aero profile JBend, black anodised finished, brass black anodised nipples
24hole 3x rear
The CX-Ray still receives one of the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits in all standard hub holes.
- No extra hub hole design; hub manufacturer‘s guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- More long lasting than any other spokes on the market.
- Extremely high fatigue test results.
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic eliptic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
Weight: (64 pcs x 260 mm lg) 272 g
Quality: AISI 302
Strength on middle section: 1600 N/mm2