So you out riding and wanting to adjust that seat stem a fraction, but don't have tools, want to drop the height for a bit of downhill action?
try out these dropped seat posts
- Bar-mounted remote uses a superior gimbal-based design for easier activation and better ergonomics.
- Remote constructed from super-tough engineering thermoplastic, as seen in motorcycle helmets, skis and ski boots.
- Available in two diameters: 27.2mm for Gravel and 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm for MTB
- Available in two travel lengths: 50mm and 100mm for Gravel, 100mm, 125mm and 150mm for MTB
- Strong and light aluminum chassis contributes to a low all-up weight of 590g.
- Anodised for a tough, non-slip and long-lasting finish.
- Inline clamp is ideal for steepening/shortening frames with slack seat angles.
- Partners perfectly with Controltech saddles.