CLS Gravel Riser
- ‘Riser’ design means tops are raised above the level of the stem. This is great for riders who enjoy a more upright and comfortable position.
- Strong and lightweight gravel bars made from 6061 aluminum, which comprises aluminum, magnesium and silicone. This combination is proven to increase strength to maximize every ounce of energy, while reducing weight for faster cycling.
- 6061 aluminum is also renowned for its durability – an essential attribute for gravel riding.
- 16° flared-drop design creates a wider, more stable platform for greater handling on tricky descents. The drops also feature a unique triangular section to grip onto for improved control and handling.
- The 125mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand position whatever your hand size and aerodynamic preference.
- ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight.
- Three widths – 400, 420 and 440mm – will fit gravel riders of all sizes.
- Weighs 330g (420mm).
- Made For：Gravel riding
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Bar Diameter：31.8mm
- Bar Widths：400/420/440mm
- Drop Flare：16°
- Bar Drop：125mm
- Bar Reach：75mm
- Weight：330g (420mm version)