EXL Gravel Bar
Impressive carbon gravel bar that comes in three widths and is compatible with Shimano’s new Di2 junction box.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber is twice as strong and twice as stiff as woven carbon fiber, meaning you maximise every ounce of energy.
- UD carbon also dampens vibrations for a more comfortable ride while saving precious grammes over other materials.
- The 125mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand position depending on your hand size and aerodynamic preference.
- The EXL Gravel Bars sweep out at the end to create a wider, more stable platform – exactly what you need when gravel riding on the drops.
- They also feature a unique triangular section to grip onto for improved control and handling. ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight.
- Three widths – 400, 420 and 440mm – guarantees to fit gravel riders of all sizes.
- One of the few gravel bars on the market that are compatible with Shimano’s new Di2 junction box.
- Weighs just 230g.
- Made For：Gravel riding
- Material：Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Bar Diameter：31.8mm
- Bar Widths：400/420/440mm
- Bar Bend：16° (outward bend)
- Weight：230g (420mm)
- Bar Reach：75mm
- Bar Drop：125mm
- Bar Back Sweep：6°