SECOND COMING OF HIGH FLANGE HUBS FROM LAZARUS
From LAZARUS home page….
Lighter than Jesus toga and stiffer than Devils horn .
Completely CNC machined and carefully assembled by hands of your humble servants from LAZARUS team in Kiyv, Ukraine.
Intelligent construction in combination with precision Japanese bearings and certified aluminium alloys won't let the chance to your opponents on track and roads.
We are opened for experiments with style. Contact us for some extra engraving, colors or custom spoke hole drilling pattern.
- LBPS(LAZARUS Bearing Preload System) gives you opportunity to adjust your hubs directly on the bike with 2.5mm hex key.
Thank goodness you don’t need to take off your wheel and search for cone wrenches.
- exceptionally rational construction let us achieve amazing 225 GRAM
- increased left flange diameter on rear hub for higher lateral stiffness and equal spoke length
- bearings guards protect from dust for long life without maintenance
- inclined flanges to prevent spokes overbending
- X2 bearings on driveside
- metal shielded bearings for indor or rubber sealed bearings for outdoor races
- increased M10 bolts and toothy washers provides deadly grip for LAZARUS' hubs in dropouts
1.37×24tpi cog and 1.24×24tpi lockring thread
15mm extra stiff axle
M10 hexagon socket head axle bolts
6902 NTN bearings
2.5mm spoke hole diameterrear hub
|LEFT FLANGE DIAMETER||59|
|RIGHT FLANGE DIAMETER||57|
|LEFT SIDE FLUNGE CENTER TO HUB CENTER||41|
RIGHT SIDE FLUNGE CENTER TO HUB CENTER
TECHNICAL DATA Front hub
- 15mm extra stiff axle
- M8 hexagon socket head axle bolts
- 6902 NTN bearings
- 2.5mm spoke hole diameter
- hub O.L.D.-100mm
|LEFT FLANGE DIAMETER||53|
|RIGHT FLANGE DIAMETER||53|
|LEFT SIDE FLANGE CRNTER TO HUB CENTER||33|
|RIGHT SIDE FLANGE CENTER TO HUB CENTER||33|