High-spec 7075 aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware create a magic combination of high strength and low weight.
- Inline clamp is ideal for steepening/shortening frames with slack seat angles.
- Low weight – just 270g in the largest, longest size – reduces inertia and makes your bike easier to flick from side to side.
- 7075 aluminum is alloyed with zinc and magnesium to create a high-strength yet low density material ideal for tough off-road use.
- Stainless steel hardware holds saddles rock solid.
- Choice of three diameters: 27.2mm, 30.9mm and 31.6mm.
- Available in two lengths: 350mm and 400mm – to suit all frame and rider sizes.
- Made For：Trail and cross-country
- Material：7075 aluminum
- Bolts：Stainless steel
- Weight：270g (400mm, 31.6mm option)