A hexagon wrench that can be assembled with 5mm and 6mm bolts and is compatible with NJS certified bicycles. The length of the left and right hexagonal bits is designed according to NJS official parts. The grip is designed to be easy to grip by carving out a wavy shape with an NC lathe with a bamboo motif to give it a Japanese taste. As you continue to use it, you will be able to manage your own torque based on the feel and position of the waves. This varies from person to person. Also, please note that excessive tightening may damage the parts. If the bit becomes loose, use a 2.5 mm hex wrench to tighten the set screw that secures the bit.
* If the bit is missing or broken, please contact the manufacturer. We will ship a new bit.
* Please refrain from using excessive torque such as biting a pipe.
* If the set screw loosens frequently, drop a few drops of the screw loosening adhesive, which is also sold at home improvement stores, on the screw part and tighten it.
- Blip part: Steel Wrench part: Chrome molybdenum steel
- full length
- Carved out
- Blip part: Chrome plated Wrench part: Black dyed